Welcome to Landing Expert Interview Practice.
Your next interview will focus on building a relationship and cultural fit. Imagine a relaxed two-way dialogue instead of sitting in fear of the “dreaded question” you know is going to come up.
The Landing Expert Difference
I am a Career Coach. My specialty is Interview Practice. I teach clients how to confront and survive the most challenging interview scenarios with grace and confidence. Most clients are job seekers (90%) and those contemplating a career or position change (10%).
CLIENTS BENEFIT FROM MY SERVICES AS FOLLOWS:
- Most clients land, on average, within 5 months.
- Clients are videotaped in an interview simulation followed by a lively discussion.
- Clients get “straight-talk” coaching. This “tough-love” approach pinpoints their weaknesses quickly and lets them make real-time improvements in performance.
- Interview practice techniques are customized for a wide range of professional backgrounds, age groups and learning styles.
- Clients are trained to analyze an interviewer’s question then provide a focused response.
- Clients are exposed to a variety of interview questions from across many industries.
- Audio/Video and screen collaboration sessions are recorded for future viewing.
- Clients have on-demand access to “in-transition” support.
SPECIAL ADVANTAGES FOR CLIENTS INCLUDE:
- Interview practice includes both verbal and non-verbal communication (i.e., body language and voice).
- Based on my 14 years of experience with 0ver 1000 clients worldwide, new clients are taught how to confront and survive the most challenging interview scenarios.
- Clients have immediate access to my network of 30,000 Level 1 LinkedIn connections.
- Clients and non-clients alike have access via my website to a searchable database of job search/networking groups.
- To provide the greatest possible reach, I have communication skills in five (5) different languages and offer unlimited e-mail & phone support.
Who is Alex Freund?
You can connect with me via email at email@example.com or call 609.333.8866
In the past fourteen years, I’ve coached over 1000 clients across different industries and titles, received over 60+ unsolicited LinkedIn recommendations, helping people to succeed in the interview process. As a former business executive, I had the opportunity to hire a very large number of people and am now sharing my knowledge and experience to benefit clients how to position themselves in order to get that job offer.
Your Personalized 1-on-1 Coaching Sessions
My coaching style is personalized to your needs. Sessions are generally three hours in length (normally split) and involve a lot of interaction, role playing, demonstrating, identifying and overcoming your fears and obstacles, deconstructing the interview process and questions, and integrating my coaching tips right then and there. You are encouraged to record our sessions on your computer to reinforce tips and content discussed.
Face-to-face sessions are best as they most closely replicate an actual interview. However, half of my clients across the U.S. and international utilize video interviewing (Zoom) which is also important given that many hiring managers start with video interviews before bringing a candidate in.
During our first session, you will receive an honest opinion about the impression you make via your attire and communication style. I will provide feedback and advice for improvement aimed at increasing your self-confidence and comfort level with your presentation and communication skills — a challenge to most when it comes to selling themselves.
Subsequent sessions can cover career planning, communication, effective networking, social media, LinkedIn and salary negotiation….
You are entitled to unlimited and prompt phone and e-mail support. This is a very personalized service and getting this especially at a time when you really need it “is worth every penny” as many of my clients told me.
Your Journey and Results are not a Cost but an Investment
You will benefit from your coaching investment several-fold. Most clients have reported an increased comfort and confidence in interviewing, being able to articulate answers and presenting themselves more favorably as the ideal candidate for the position.
But don’t take my word for it. Read first-hand recommendations of what previous clients say about their investment in my services. View my LinkedIn profile.
So why waste another day in your job search or career transition? Today is the opportunity to invest in you and your career. And, as your interview practice coach, you can be confident that you are at the center of our interactions.
Start investing in YOU. Call and book now!
Get customized interview preparation and access to my 30,000 Level 1 LinkedIn connections! Check out the tab SERVICES and FEES for detailed information.
You are expected to pay at the end of the session or right here! Click the PayPal image below.
Need assistance with payments? Paypal Credit to the rescue!