- This event has passed.
Personal Branding and Marketing for Job Seekers
Saturday, January 27, 2018 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
If you wish to join us please email to Noreen Braman at firstname.lastname@example.org. or Nancy Stek at email@example.com
When you have a compelling personal brand, others find you interesting and desirable. They are also more willing to connect with and promote you. Building a brand can take time, but there are things you can do now to develop your brand. Once your brand is defined, now what? Marketing is at the heart of every job search and is defined as the process of convincing employers why they should choose you over your competitors. This presentation examines how to increase your odds of success by examining different marketing aspects and best practices.
In this presentation you will:
- Learn how to define a powerful AND visible personal brand
- Discover distinct characteristics of a compelling personal brand
- Identify your brand attributes to construct your brand
- Uncover avoidable branding pitfalls
- Better understand which marketing concepts to use in positioning yourself as the most desirable candidate
- Identify the best places to source job leads
- Review the optimal marketing channels to use
- Identify “must have” marketing materials
- Determine your target audiences and how to reach them