- This event has passed.
Landing Expert Job Search Mastermind Group
Tuesday, February 1 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
This 5 session highly interactive group is designed to keep you current with today’s job market. You will learn about new career and job search techniques and technologies, design your professional profile, and master the complexities of communications to create break-through career results.
Each session is two hours long. The first hour covers one of the five critical topics. During the second hour we practice mock interviewing.
Dates: Tuesday and Thursdays Feb 1, 3, 8, 10 and 15
Time: 12:00pm – 2:00pm EST
Each session will focus on the Hiring Manager’s perspective and the hiring process. You will learn how to promote your best self in a way that captures the Hiring Manager’s interest and establishes you as the preferred candidate.
Through five 2-hour sessions you will:
- Develop a framework for your personal roadmap
- Learn tips to outshine and differentiate yourself from your competition
- Identify the actions needed to achieve your desired goal(s)
All sessions are highly interactive and include the opportunity to practice newly learned skills including how to answer challenging interview questions.
In session 1 on Career Objectives, Career Plan, Strategy, you will:
- Get grounded in the hiring process
- Identify your personal job search related priorities
- Examine the hiring manager’s priorities
- Create a powerful introduction
In session 2 on Networking, you will:
- Understand what networking is and isn’t
- Identify spheres of opportunity
- Learn how to comfortably network with anyone
- Practice and overcome your nervousness
In session 3 on The Resume and LinkedIn, you will:
- Examine hiring from the other side of the desk
- Learn why you don’t need a resume to become a candidate
- Compare embarrassing and outstanding LinkedIn profiles
- Identify your missing profile components to ensure you shine vs. the competition
In session 4 on Communication, you will:
- Formulate why “you” are the best candidate for the position
- Understand how your body language may be ruining your opportunity for success
- Identify how to determine your best keywords
- Discuss the merits of communication channels worthy of your time
In session 5 on Compensation Negotiations & Wrap Up, you will:
- See that there is always room to negotiate beyond the offer
- Identify tools to empower you during the negotiation process
- Examine what’s negotiable
- Learn how to negotiate the best deal for you
Space is limited. Save your spot today
First, make payment of $200 for 10 hours of coaching.
Zelle: email@example.com or (646) 483-0506
Venmo: @alex_freund or (646) 483-0506 or
Second, sign up here to register for more details.
Alex Freund known as “The Landing Expert” has been leading this series for the past 11 years via the Princeton Adult School to over 500 students who have consistently ranked it above 90 % in satisfaction surveys.