- This event has passed.
How to Use LinkedIn Marketing For Job Search
Wednesday, September 18 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
In this workshop, you will transform your LinkedIn profile into a compelling marketing tool and discover how to use LinkedIn’s mechanisms and nuances to ramp up your marketing efforts opening the door to new opportunities.
Great! You’ve got a LinkedIn profile, you have a nice head shot, you’ve optimized your profile, but are you really marketing yourself? Not really. Merriam-Webster defines marketing as “the process or technique of promoting, selling, and distributing a product or service.” A completed profile is not marketing – it is simply a completed profile.
Alex Freund, the Landing Expert, will share specific marketing strategies and tactics you can use to maximize LinkedIn’s effectiveness – whether you seek to attract interest in you as the perfect job candidate, expand your professional footprint, build your “street cred,” or position yourself as the “go to” professional others seek out.
Learn where the real power of the network is and how to “market smarter, not harder.”
In this seminar, you will:
- Examine the differences between and need for both inbound and outbound marketing
- Identify which profile elements are critical in boosting your LinkedIn marketing efforts
- Learn the four questions that must be answered in your summary section
- Discover the science behind posting on LinkedIn
- Discover 15+ easy ways to create posts and using best practices