- This event has passed.
Navigating Your Way to Re-employment
Monday, April 18, 2016 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Did you know you can significantly improve your odds of getting the job you want by developing new job search skills and improving your personal motivation?
Whether you’re re-entering the job market, recently in transition or contemplating a career move, join us for our next engaging session featuring Alex Freund, “the landing expert.” Alex will highlight specific steps you can take to help you land your next career opportunity. You’ll get practical advice you can implement immediately to stand apart from the competition.
During this presentation, you’ll learn:
- The value of job search resources available to those in transition
- Where to find help and assess your readiness if you’re re-entering the job market
- The two critical steps to getting a new job—and how to prepare in detail for each step
- How to outshine the competition in the race for that coveted job
- The key marketing materials to brand yourself and attract employers