- This event has passed.
Body Language for Interview Success
Thursday, October 19, 2017 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Are your interviews falling flat?
Do you feel no one is listening?
Are you unknowingly sending mixed messages?
Your body language may qualify (or disqualify) you for a position. If you are like most people, you probably spend hours preparing for interview questions and answers and no time on how to communicate most effectively. Yet body language is the most significant factor in influencing the interviewer. It is how the interviewer is making judgments and decisions about you.
Some say body language is a reflection of your personality, others a measure of your qualifications. However interpreted, science has shown that it is not what you say, but how you say it. More than 55% of communication is non-verbal suggesting it is imperative that it should be a part of your interview preparation.
Alex Freund, “The Landing Expert,” will show you smart body language techniques and how to align your verbal and body language cues for powerful, clear, concise communication — for interviews and networking.
During this engaging workshop, you too will agree that it’s not what you say, but how you say it as you:
- Understand the science behind body language
- Compare good and bad examples
- Explore unconscious communication miscues that could be sabotaging your interview
- Learn how men and women communicate differently
- Identify techniques that communicate confidence, trust, and that you are the right candidate for the position